I think it is funny provocation., but I do not quite understand it that well.
Sorry, this is the right link.
Link not working, Gijs.
, Thanks, I hope this will work
It is a never ending story. . .
- Author gets most of the royalties.
- Direct relationship with customers (no middleman with a separate agenda).
- Doesn't have to compete with noise from other books.
- Readily link to related products/services.
- Can put in supporting advertising on the same page.
I see limited value in this idea. What's really needed is a website to connect people to books they would enjoy reading.